Search This Blog

Thursday, October 06, 2011

I can hear the pitter patter of excited feet upstairs, still haven't surfaced yet, due to packing, updating and charging phones, computers, ipod, and my own batteries. The girls are uber excited. To the point of delirium. There has been much running around in circles and dive-bombing into the couch. Lots of love, questions, clapping, yelling, furious excited gestures and packing to be had.

We have finished laundry and eating all he food in the house, getting $$ crisp bills to take over, placed airport safe items in bags, liquids all squished in ziplocs, blowup pillows for some nappy times, games, books, ipods, entertainment items, washing stuff for the long flight, checking 2 bags for FREE!!! big relief.

Next time I talk to you all, it will be from the airplane if they have internet, or CHINA!!! We arrive in Beijing on Friday night the 6th *we have to do a day twice) and then sleep immediately at the hotel 2 blocks from the first hotel I ever stayed in, my first trip to BJ in 2005!

Paris says: "I am going to China and I'm so excited and scared at the same time, it's my first time on a plane. It's going to be fun."

Paige says: "Hi. I don't know what to expect. Kinda looking forward to it."

Love you guys! We got our candy and Starbucks, happy faces, and heading out in an hour!



Maggie's Restaurant, last Chinese meal before REAL Chinese food.


This is no Josiah! His name is Alex, and he is Kevin (8 year old from Tuesday's 5 year old brother)

No comments: